Friday, November 9, 2012

Coming Out Story: I’m a lot happier now!

This coming out story was from Ironicly from Tumblr:

I’m a lot happier now!

Hi, I'm a 19 year old girl from Sweden and this is my coming out story.
I was about to tell my best friend that I'm a lesbian at one point one and a half year ago maybe. I sat down and were on my way to tell her. Then my friend sad that she wanted to guess what it was, I told her she could, maybe it was right.
It wasn’t. She asked me if I liked her ex….. Which was kind of the opposite what i was trying to tell her. After that I just freaked out a bit and didn’t tell her. Took me a few months to say it, but now she knows and we laugh a lot about it now!! It’s just funny!
So right now I’ve been out for almost a year to my closest friends, half a year to my parents.
It was a surprise to almost all of my friends that I told except my twin sister, she kind of new. They all took it well actually. Non of them have looked at me any different! Most of them think it’s fun actually, I’m the only gay person they know. Which kind of sucks for me, because yeah well, I don’t know any homosexuals except me…..  haha
I told my mum and I hope she have told my dad, because I’m not seeing my self talking to him about it in a while. My mum she took it kind of well, a bit chocked of course, but she told me to be my self and that she loves me.
But she haven’t said a word about it since. So I’m working on that. Hope she will be able to talk to me soon. I’d like to talk to her about things you know.
So over all people took it well and I’m so happy I came out. I was a wreck in the closet.
:)